By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 14 of 72 First ... 41011121314151617182464 ... Last
  • Which page are the pics on?
    There are 61 images in this thread
      moarrr

this thread needs less funny pictures/screenshots and more race trolling by a notorious internet liar. that's what people are coming to this thread for.

Originally posted by Member
      It's some sort of psychological problem, for sure. And again, the ignorant behavior is encouraged by their peers. They are actually proud of these sick, mental sort of actions. It's almost like a contest to see who can be the most cold-hearted and ignorant person they can..and post about it online.

Like when you see girls taking selfies..and there are kids in dog cages in the background. I've seen that more than once, which is the most disgusting thing.
      I think that is the problem as a whole. But it isn't just necessarily black people that have the problem. I've met some upstanding black people and some shitty white people and shitty latinos, etc.

I think the issue just lies with ghetto people period. Ghetto hispanic people are just as Come down to the dominican republic or anywhere else in central or south america and see what people do. See what Indian people do in India eating rats and shit. And of course, ghetto, white trash rednecks living in trailer parks aren't exactly upstanding citizens themselves.

Ghetto people are trash. Plain and simple.

Exactly. They also have no intentions of even attempting to better themselves. Even for the sake of a child. I mean, why would they when everything is given to them? It just makes me sick. For example, when im at the grocery store, budgeting the $80 I have on groceries to last me until I get paid in a week. the nig in front of m is buying steaks, skrimps..tons of cokes, chips, candy...just expensive..junk food. Then she pulls out a food stamp card and pays that $382 bill with it. Then, proceeds to go out to a brand new Escalade on 28s.
      TIL carl b. lives in the ghetto.

wtf is with all the incest tweets?
      Didn't know it was that bad.

Exactly. They also have no intentions of even attempting to better themselves. Even for the sake of a child. I mean, why would they when everything is given to them? It just makes me sick. For example, when im at the grocery store, budgeting the $80 I have on groceries to last me until I get paid in a week. the nig in front of m is buying steaks, skrimps..tons of cokes, chips, candy...just expensive..junk food. Then she pulls out a food stamp card and pays that $382 bill with it. Then, proceeds to go out to a brand new Escalade on 28s.
      Guaranteed this has never happened.

Also what do you expect, Lousiana is poor as fuck in general.

The quick backpedal

Page 14 of 72 First ... 41011121314151617182464 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.