one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
      Originally posted by Member
      guys guys guys, relax on giving rumbaar shit

louis xiv did the same shit, except rumbaar doesn't make a passive aggressive ae to do all of his bitching
      so what you're saying is keep pushing him and eventually he'll rage quit?

i agree completely

This member's privacy settings prevent this post from being visible to guests.

thanks obama

Xerq has gone full potato with this RSS shit

Is google okay with this?
      Google doesn't give a flying fuck what you index and what you don't. There are specific aspects of site-mapping designed to tell search engines which parts not to index.

ALL nws should go there
      I believe we already keep NWS from being indexed.

Not sure about that.

Google doesn't give a flying fuck what you index and what you don't. There are specific aspects of site-mapping designed to tell search engines which parts not to index.

I believe we already keep NWS from being indexed.

Not sure about that.
      O rly?

I'm not sure about it either, my understanding is that we have a lot of hits from google because of the jodi arias nudes thread which happens to be NWS
      That's definitely true, but it could be from link ranking rather than site-map submissions (our jodi arias thread got linked by fark)

ALL nws should go there
      A lot of our google traffic is directed to NWS threads, so that wouldn't be a good idea

Xerq has gone full potato with this RSS shit
      Whoops, that was supposed to be only viewable by curators fixed it

Whoops, that was supposed to be only viewable by curators fixed it

Last edited by Rumbaar; 05-20-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Or

Hanger 18
      Warehouse 13
      etc.
      I like The 13th Floor

is that where we post the cp?

so, is this going to be one of those things where a bunch of people voted for something, got it, and then aren't going to use it?

like, it was important to vote not to have xerq google/guest viewable, but since that comes with an extra click, well then, it's really not worth the hassle?

so, is this going to be one of those things where a bunch of people voted for something, got it, and then aren't going to use it?

like, it was important to vote not to have xerq google/guest viewable, but since that comes with an extra click, well then, it's really not worth the hassle?
      If that ends up being the case, then the subforum gets removed and we move on with life.

How do they enforce this cloaking?
      ...and what does it fucking matter?

Google is a business that utilizes the Internet to provide their service, they do not own the content or have a right to have access to content that isn't theirs.

how long until the internal section turns into nothing but racist trolling?
      let's just preemptively ban Carl from posting in it

As I made this thread-> http://www.xerq.net/showthread.php?6...-quote-on-Xerq I appreciate this new subforum.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.