one ridiculous topic at a time.

By clicking this button, you agree to XERQ's Terms of Service
Writing
Views
Replies
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Kick Ass Logos - Pro Logo & Graphics Design

Hi there!

I work freelance designing logos banners, and other graphics.

I only charge $100 for my logos. I require a $20 deposit up front.

Here's how it works:

1. You contact me giving me as much information as you can about what you would like.

Fill out the questionnaire here: http://www.TheLogoGuy.net

2. I will contact you with my Paypal ID, pay $20 deposit via paypal.)

3. I will make a draft of the logo and send it to you for approval/revisions.

4. Final draft is made and shown to you. Logo will be released after payment.

That's it! It's as easy as that.

I accept paypal/credit cards.

You can PM me or email me at:

A few of the logos I have made for Xerq/OT members:

More from my portfolio:

Originally posted by Member
      Just got my logos from him, good stuff, felt bad because I did the horrible designer customer thing where I told him what I wanted and he made it then I was like oh yeah no... Once I left him create without constraint the results were great. HOG probably gonna need to have you print some.
      Hey thanks again for updating it even after it was finalized and I posted the review. Greatly appreciate the extra effort.
      Not only did he do many revisions to make me happy, he after the fact even did some tweaking, upgrades and redid as a full vector for me. Dude went well beyond the $50 worth of work.
      Just came to say I think you do pretty damn solid work for $50.
      Just wrapped up mine. I am pleased. Good working with you, LogoGuy
      nice job on mine dude, well worth the price for sure. you're easy to deal with.
      Logo Guy does great work and fast. He hooked it up for me and my March of Dimes walk.

A+ guy and work
      ordered a logo with a broad range of what i was looking for and he hooked it up with the quickness......very happy with the results!!!
      I used the Logoguy for logo work and website work. His Logo work is excellent. He worked with me diligently on the request and redo it quite a few times in order to get it just right. I am not an easy guy to please when it comes to perfection. Logoguy took good care of me. It was the best $50 I have spent in a long time. It is million dollar looking logo in return.

Therefore, I offered him more work to recreate a website. I shopped around previously to about 20 companies to make this particular. Some companies wanted too much money, some companies don't have the expertise, some companies can't get to it and meet the schedule. Logoguy was quick on appraisal and right on the money. I have already created about 10% of the site and just needed some heavy coding from an expert. Logoguy worked on it for little longer than one week (I had a two week deadline to meet) and came through. Easy to communicate and very cerebral in his approach to getting all the technical aspects to avoid possible glitches.

Would definitely highly recommend Logoguy for Logo and website design - PM me if you have any other questions?
      One more item that I would like to add. Since Logoguy completed the website project ahead of time and within budget, I gave him a well deserved bonus of 15% pay for his effort and dedication.
      Had LogoGuy create a company logo from scratch as well as a few mods for shirt designs- fantastic work. Recommending another company for him to update their 30 yr old logo as well.

Great work!
      Man looks amazing! She is in love with it. The price, email contact with you, and speedy turn around was the best ive ever seen! In any business. Period - Kyle
      Feel free to use that as a reference. Every word is true.
      Thanks again logoguy!
      Used you for my beer league baseball shirts. The team loves it. Once I have them printed ill post a pic.
      Used @LogoGuy for our new corporate logo. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted, so gave very vague guidelines and needed some graphic vision. LogoGuy came up with a great starting idea, and we tweaked it from there. VERY fast service, and great communication, answered all of my questions, and made adjustments, no matter how tiny or silly, with no problems. Quick, easy, and affordable, I would recommend him to anyone, and definitely plan on using him for our future logo and design needs!!!
      Last edited by LogoGuy; 08-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.

YOU KNOW THE RULES FUCKERS

logos look pretty solid too bro

YOU KNOW THE RULES FUCKERS

Possibly in on Monday.

Do you outsource the work?

Do you use only original artwork? (no stock vectors, imagery).

Your price is too cheap unless you live in a shack.

Just the process of revising, waiting on emails, shooting emails back and forth takes too much time (I make logos as well freelance).

those logos are actually legit. kudos.

Any reason why I can't find any of your logos in actual use on the internet? Google images doesn't have any I checked and several of the dot coms up there don't use the logos you made for them. What's that about?

Google image search should have cached a few even if the companies went out of business.

Your website doesn't work either. Not trying to bash...just being wary for my fellow members.

90% of those are from stock templates

but for $50, no one has a right to complain

Any reason why I can't find any of your logos in actual use on the internet? Google images doesn't have any I checked and several of the dot coms up there don't use the logos you made for them. What's that about?

Google image search should have cached a few even if the companies went out of business.

Your website doesn't work either. Not trying to bash...just being wary for my fellow members.

-- @LogoGuy Not trying to be a dick man but your avatar is a terrible advertisement for your business. Compared to the logos, stock images or not, it looks like it was done in MSPAINT. That's the first thing I saw, whether or not it was your intention to use it as an actual avatar like everyone else or as something related to your business as far as I am concerned if you have some shotty looking image anywhere I'd doubt you

Can we get some two dick logos?

Can we get some two dick logos?

Makes you wonder why his av looks like a retarded 8 year old did it.

Guys, this is a paid sticky. Please don't fuck around in here. If there are any concerns please PM me directly.

and not a single response was given....

those look like really good quality, may have to hit you up if i can get this clothing company going

good stuff.

Do you outsource the work?
      Do you use only original artwork? (no stock vectors, imagery).

Your price is too cheap unless you live in a shack.

Just the process of revising, waiting on emails, shooting emails back and forth takes too much time (I make logos as well freelance).

It kinda sucks that competitors are allowed to troll me on threads that I pay for.
      To answer your questions, It is just me. I don't follow up on most of my clients, so I don't know why you don't see them on the internet. Some are local, maybe some are lazy. I own about half of them (non-paying buyers are assholes), this is why I ask people to not abuse the no pay unless happy thing.
      I know I am doing it for cheap, I usually charge $100 for my logos but I'm trying to establish a reputation here.
      I never mentioned that I had a website. I just use the domain for email.

90% of those are from stock templates
      No. I do use stock graphics sometimes if needed if I find something that suits my customer's wants. I don't know of any logo designer who does not.

but for $50, no one has a right to complain
      absolutely correct.

Not trying to be a dick man but your avatar is a terrible advertisement for your business. Compared to the logos, stock images or not, it looks like it was done in MSPAINT. That's the first thing I saw, whether or not it was your intention to use it as an actual avatar like everyone else or as something related to your business as far as I am concerned if you have some shotty looking image anywhere I'd doubt you
      Better now?

Makes you wonder why his av looks like a retarded 8 year old did it.
      see above

sorry. something is fishy here....
      You don't pay a dime unless you are happy. What is fishy?

and not a single response was given....
      I had to sleep.

Possibly in on Monday.
      those look like really good quality, may have to hit you up if i can get this clothing company going

Thanks for the compliments guys. I sincerely appreciate them.

I'll post the logos I have done here as long as the buyer does not have a problem with it.

Replying so I can remember this when I get home. I have a few logos I need help with. I'll send details on the one I'm most certain about and we'll see where it takes us

Replying so I can remember this when I get home. I have a few logos I need help with. I'll send details on the one I'm most certain about and we'll see where it takes us
      Great thanks!

Perfect timing. Will be contacting you soon

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last
    SSD Nodes

Trademarks property of their respective owners. Comments owned by the poster. Site is funded by advertising, member subscriptions, and shopping affiliate links.
    Copyright © 2015 XERQ. All rights reserved.
    XERQ® is a registered trademark.